Subject: [Type Extensibility] Wiki page

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> What I would like to propose is that we start work on defining the
> spec for type extensibility in a collaborative manner on a wiki page
> in our wiki.
> Implementations such as Goran's registry and freebXML Registry may
> choose on their own volition to implement the draft informal spec and
> feed
> back their implementation experience into the wiki based draft spec
> for the feature. When we feel we have reached enough maturity in the
> draft spec
> we can decide to rev our core specs (where this draft spec would
> belong) and go through the normal OASIS standardization process. Note
> that the wiki page
> under this proposal serves as a similar role that our draft proposal
> documents in the past. The main difference is that wiki pages are more
> suited for living documents that are being developed collaboratively.
A wiki page has been created here:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/proposals/typeExtensibility

Please share comments on both the structure and content of this page.
Thanks.

Goran, I had included you as Editor but then realized that you are not a
TC member. Let me know if that changes.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh