Subject: ebXML Registry interview - ACTION REQUIRED!

Hi all,
I wanted to let you all know that Sacha Schlegel has arranged for
pre-recorded interviews for the ebXML Registry TC and its work.  These
will be posted on an interview page in ebXML.org (there are a number of
OASIS ebXML TCs that are going to be doing these interviews). Farrukh
and I have agreed to participate, and I wanted all of you to have an
opportunity to review the proposed questions and comment on points that
need to be included in the answers, other questions that might be good,
etc.

Here is the list of proposed questions:

o Sacha S (S)
o Kathryn B. (K)
o Farrukh (F)

-----------

1) introduction (S)

2) what are the ebXML Registry/Repository standards? (K)

3) What is the status of the OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee?
(K)

4) what are some of the key features of ebXML Reg/Rep (F)
  publish, subscribe, catalyze, parameterized query, federation,
  sub question: what kind of repositories

5) what is the advantage to use an ebXML Registry/Repository vs. a
custom xml db with a web service to pub and query? (F)

6) How is ebXML Registry used in design time?  (F)
7) How is it used in runtime? (F)

8) How does ebXML Reg/Rep relate to web services? (F)

9) What standards does ebXML Reg/Rep support? (F)

10) Describe the relationship between OASIS ebXML Registry Standards and
OASIS UDDI standards. (K)

11) Are there any dependencies with other OASIS standards? How is ebXML
Registry used with other ebXML standards? (K)

12) What are some of the successful ebXML Registry implementations and
what are their users? (F and K)

13) summary (F and K each) :)

-----------

Please send any comments to the list ASAP - Sacha would like to start
these interviews later this week or early next.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager