Subject: ebXML JC draft

Hi,
Attached is the ebXML draft document the ebXML JC plans to send to Mike
Rawlins.  It is fairly succinct and strives to answer the following
questions:
>   1. What is the technology and what does it do?
>   2. What is the specification status?
>   3. How is it being used?
>   4. Look at references.
We are trying to keep the size of this down to 1000 words, but are still
over on the word count.  If you have any comments, please send them to
Monica and the JC will review.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17504/ebxml-jc-abbrev-
white-paper-040306-overview.pdf

Thanks!