Subject: RE: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

Recognizing its value, for our purposes I would recommend
removing...Slide 2. It will take more voice tracking than may be
possible in the time allowed.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 2:43 PM
To: ebXML Regrep

 <<Lightning Round 2006.ppt>>
Hi,
I did not realize until I reviewed the requirements that I need to send
the Lightning Round presentation to OASIS before Monday.  As I will be
out of internet access after EOB today please send me any comments ASAP!

Please note; the Lightning Round is limited to 4-5 slides and no more
than 2 to 3 minutes!  There are too many slides in the draft above - we
need to remove a couple.  I think one of the graphics slides needs to
removed. Which one?