Subject: Re: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

Chiusano Joseph wrote:
> Recognizing its value, for our purposes I would recommend
> removing...Slide 2. It will take more voice tracking than may be
> possible in the time allowed.

+1

I would like to suggest removing it because it gives the impression that
ebXML Registry is only applicable in
and ebXML Context. If we decide to keep it then suggest changing title to:

"Role of ebXML Registry Within ebXML"

and say that it is just one of many diverse use cases.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com