Subject: RE: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

Just to be clear:

- I believe Farrukh meant "--1" below instead of "-1", as the support
for the suggestion was ++1;

- I believe Carl meant to say "MetLife", not "MeLife"';

It's a Friday....

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 3:18 PM
To: cmattocks@metlife.com
Cc: kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com; ebXML Regrep

cmattocks@metlife.com wrote:

> Kathryn:
>
> Please change my assignment from 'Individual' to 'MeLife'
>
> You can put content of slide 4 as speaker notes for slide 3 (i.e say
> it but do not show it)

++1 on this suggestion

> You can put 6 & 7 into one slide (with two columns)

-1

I think that would be too dense.

To pick up on your theme it is possible to only present the Deployments
slide and speak to the use cases for various deployments. It may be
easier to keep the two slides as is as the last alternative requires
more in-depth knowledge of each dpeloyment.