Subject: Using ebXML Registry For XACML Rule Management?

I received a question internal to my company today about XACML rule management, not specific to our standard. However, knowing that our standard specifies XACML policy store capabilities:

Is anyone using (or aware of use of) ebXML Registry for XACML rule management? This would involve the storage/management/discovery, etc. of XACML rules (not just the larger aggregates of policies), and the assembly of those rules into policies, perhaps in a dynamic manner.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano

Associate