Subject: Re: [regrep] Using ebXML Registry For XACML Rule Management?

Chiusano, Joseph wrote:
> I received a question internal to my company today about XACML rule
> management, not specific to our standard. However, k nowing that our
> standard specifies XACML policy store capabilities:
>
> Is anyone using (or aware of use of) ebXML Registry for XACML rule
> management? This would involve the storage/management/discovery,
> etc. of XACML rules (not just the larger aggregates of policies), and
> the assembly of those rules into policies, perhaps in a dynamic manner.
This is a very relevant and important use case for ebXML Registry. I
have suggested it to the XACML TC colleagues long time back.
I am not aware of any one using ebXML Registry to publish, manage,
govern, discover and reuse XACML ACP yet. If any organization
or person in interested in doing so then I would be willing to provide
help in that effort. Thanks.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh