Subject: FW: [chairs] Meeting Space Available and Call for Presentations for the OASIS Adoption Forum

FYI. Anyone interested in preparing a presentation proposal?

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:36 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jane Harnad
Subject: [chairs] Meeting Space Available and Call for Presentations for
the OASIS Adoption Forum

Dear OASIS TC Chairs:

As you know, we have announced our fall OASIS Adoption Forum, 28-29
November
2006 in London. As in past years, we're encouraging our Technical
Committees to schedule face-to-face meetings in conjunction with this
event (30 Nov-1 Dec). BTW: This year's event will be co-located with
eema's "Enabling Efficient e-Identity Applications"
<http://www.eema.org/> on 27-28 November.

In addition to hosting TC Meetings, the Adoption Forum committee is
accepting presentation proposals through the end of this month (31
August).
We would like to encourage our TC members to participate and hope you or
your TC members will take advantage of this opportunity to educate the
European community on what your TC is accomplishing. Presentation
submission guidelines and deadlines may be found on the event website at
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/callforpresentations.
php.
Special note: All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the program
committee and will be roughly 30 minutes in length. There will also be
an online proceedings, therefore, the visibility of all Forum
presentations has the potential to grow.

As a recap, we would like all TC chairs to:

1. discuss the advantages of holding a F2F at the Adoption Forum during
your next TC meeting

2. reserve TC meeting space using the online form
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/cmtmeetings.php, as
soon as possible, so space can be allocated

3. and encourage your TC members to submit presentation proposals by the
31 August deadline; more details may be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/callforpresentations.
php

Thank you in advance for your support. We look forward to seeing you at
the OASIS Adoption Forum in London.

Regards,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday