Subject: Re: [regrep] Are there any agenda items for a telecon?

I have no special topics to discuss .. ok to cancel

"Farrukh S. Najmi" <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>

10/11/2006 06:04 PM

"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
cc
"ebXML Regrep" <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [regrep] Are there any agenda items for a telecon?

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> I am considering cancelling our telecon scheduled for tomorrow morning,
> unless there are issues that need to be addressed.  Does anyone have
> items for the agenda?
>
> Here is the status on the Committee Draft for Profile for Web Ontology
> next steps:
> I have been communicating with Mary McRae (OASIS staff). Mary will be
> setting up the public review.  She indicated in her note to me that
> there would be a couple changes we will need to make to the document,
> and that she will send a list shortly.  Once we make the required
> changes we will need to send her 3 versions: editable source, XHTML and
> PDF.
>
> Please let me know ASAP if we should cancel the meeting!

I am traveling outside the country so I cannot attend the meeting
tomorrow. Cancellation works well for me this week. Thanks.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.