Subject: FW: Moving the Committee Draft for Profile for Web Ontology forward

Here is the list of changes that need to be made to the document to
conform to OASIS requirements before it can go out for public review.
Once these changes are made, we will need to provide the following three
versions: editable source, XHTML and PDF and resubmit to OASIS for
public review.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:42 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: RE: Moving the Committee Draft for Profile for Web Ontology
forward

Hi Kathryn,

  Please accept my sincere apologies - this completely slipped off my
list somehow.

Here's what needs to be tweaked on the cover
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.htm
l):

now: Draft OASIS Profile, July 04, 2006 should be: Committee Draft 01
(assuming it's the first CD)

Running footer needs to be updated.

Replace Location with the following:
Specification URIS:
This Version:
    docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5-cd01.html
    docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5-cd01.pdf

docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5-cd01.(original
source)

Previous Version: [N/A]

Latest Version:
    docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5.html
    docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5.pdf
    docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5.(original
source)

[NOTE The TC could also decide instead of the URIs I've created above to
do something like docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/profiles/[filenames]
OR
     docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/v3.0/owl-profile/v1.5/[filenames]

Technical Committee:
    OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee

Replace "Authors" with "Editors"
NOTE Individual and Associate Members are not entitled to have their
organizational affiliation displayed in the document. Please remove
references to "Middle East Technical University"
ALSO only Dugac is a member of OASIS; the other two names must be
removed unless they were previously members of the TC.

Contributors move to the end of the document (Appendix A). Again, note
that only true organizational members can have their corporate
affiliation displayed.
Farrukh has his choice of using "Sun" or "Individual." Carl Mattocks is
listed as MetLife. Webber should be "Individual". Stojanovic is "GS1
US".

Status section:
Please replace with boilerplate status found here:
-----
 This document was last revised or approved by the ebXML Registry TC on
the above date. The level of approval is also listed above. Check the
current location noted above for possible later revisions of this
document. This document is updated periodically on no particular
schedule.

Technical Committee members should send comments on this specification
to the Technical Committee's email list. Others should send comments to
the Technical Committee by using the "Send A Comment" button on the
Technical Committee's web page at www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep.

For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may be
essential to implementing this specification, and any offers of patent
licensing terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property Rights
section of the Technical Committee web page (
www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/ipr.php.

The non-normative errata page for this specification is located at
www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep.

-----

The Notices section must be placed in front of the Table of Contents,
following the Status.  It can be found here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASIS_Specification_Template_v2-0_L
egacy.ht
ml
I didn't incorporate it into the message; just copy in its entirety
except update 2005 to be 2006.

Once again, my apologies.

Mary