Subject: Action item reminders

Good morning!
I wanted to remind everyone that we have an action item to accomplish
before our next TC telecon.  At our last telecon Jamie Clark joined us
and we discussed the IPR Transition process.  We agreed that we would
review the various IPR options, discuss them with other departments in
our companies as necessary and appropriate, and talk with our companies'
OASIS primary voting representative to see if they would support the
mode we were leaning towards.  At our meeting on Thursday, Nov. 30th we
will be discussing this again, and hope to reach consensus on the mode
we would like to operate under. Then we begin the process to request the
ballot for transition.

Other agenda items will include discussing when to submit the v3.0
standards to ISO, development of the errata, and user guide for profile
status.

On a personal note, I will be having minor surgery on Monday, Nov. 27
and may not be up to accessing my e-mail until late Wednesday or early
Thursday.  I will try to get another meeting reminder out, but it may be
close to the time we start our meeting.  Please put a reminder on your
calendar for November 30th!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies