Subject: RE: [regrep] [Urgent Action] Please comment on OGC presentation

Couple comments:
Slide 7 - do you want to specify web services as well?
Slide 10 - Should this be titled ebXML Registry Products instead? Or
vendors?

Thanks Farrukh and Nikola!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh S. Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:57 AM
To: ebXML Regrep; Ron Lake

Dear TC colleagues,

Sorry that about the last minute request for final comment on the OGC
slides:

<http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com/doc/presentations/ebXMLRegistryOGC.pdf

I am very grateful to Nikola for his tireless help in reviewing and
editing this presentation.

I will incorporate any new comments that come in by 12PM ET.

Ron, please suggest any final changes from your perspective. Please note
that I will keep to 20 minutes with 5 minutes for Q/A. To make this
possible, I will start at slide 7 (Applications). The key slides are the
4 slides on Benefits of ebRIM (slides 12-15).
These are followed by 3 slides on Benefits of ebRS for completeness. I
will skip these as ebRS is not our focus for the meeting.

Please let me know if this is in the ballpark of your expectations.
Thank you.