Subject: Re: [regrep] [Urgent Action] Please comment on OGC presentation

Farrukh S. Najmi wrote:

>An updated slide deck is available on same location that takes into
>account the comments received.
>Thanks to Nikola, Kathryn, David and Karl who provided valuable help
>both on and off list. Thank you.
>
>Ron, please use this version for the presentation unless you wish me to
>change anything.
>
>Thanks.

Sorry late to the party as in meetings all morning. Comments (most are
editorial to position effectively for this audience):

   1. slide 4: Abbreviate - cluttered page of too many words.
   2. slide 7: Put domains first as it highlights this audience
   3. slide 9: Uncertain about current state of GM (suggest to place at
      bottom if we don't know)
   4. slide 10: Separate vendors from communities
   5. slide 11: Put target audience profile earlier to highlight
   6. slide 12+ (benefits): Should order these by groups or categories
      as information gets lost.  You want people to think about the
      target benefits in groups they can assimilate. Remember the
      average person can only accommodate 5-7 ideas at once.[1]
   7. slide 19: Add user guide.

[1] Oops I have 6 so I am pushing it here. :>)