Subject: Re: [regrep] Re: Need missing figures

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Thanks Farrukh. The listing issue is still confusing. In the v3.0-os the
> line number is 1871,
The first line of the listing is what I had quited as line 1850.

> and the text under the example is: "Listing 2:
> Example of Stored Query Invocation." The section is 6.3.2.1 Specifying
> Query Invocation Parameters. I just want to make sure that this is the
> same thing as the issue, since the text in the issue is "Listing 2:
> Example of
> AdhocQueryRequest to a Parameterized Ad hoc Query" .

This is the correct section. The bug report did not use exactly the same
text but meant the same section. Thanks.

> Sorry to be such a pain!

Always a good idea to be safe. No problems at all.

Thank you so much for doing this valuable contribution to get our errata
ready for submission.

Happy holidays to you and my dear colleagues.