Subject: Re: [regrep] ACTION ITEM

A couple of other things come to mind...

1. I should be listed as Wellfleet Software Corporation not Sun
Microsystem as my contributions to this errata were under my new company.

2. Any word on what we do about the small change in rim.xsd with the
missing type attribute? Will we deal with it as errata and update the
published rim.xsd?

Thanks again for this terrific work.