Subject: Draft lightning round presentation

Attached is the draft presentation for the OASIS Symposium. Like last
year, this is limited to 3 minutes.  I have updated a few of the charts,
but I think others need updating as well. I have checked our voting
records, and the OWL profile document is the only one we have voted on
for committee spec in the last year.  The vote on it failed and needs to
be re-run, but I am confident it will be approved as a committee
specification by April!

Please send any comments, updates, etc.

 <<Lightning Round 2007 draft.ppt>>

Kathryn Breininger