Subject: Webinar registration surveys

Carol,
Last time we did a webinar OASIS was able to set up a very short survey
as part of the registration process.  Will this be possible again this
time?  Here are the questions we asked last time:

Demographics:  Country of origin

Question: Are you currently involved with an ebXML Registry/Repository
Implementation?
	No
	Yes

Question: If you answered yes to the above question, please describe:

Question:  What are you hoping to gain from this webinar? (Registrants
could check all boxes that applied)

	Understanding of ebXML Registry

	Business advantages to ebXML Registry

	How ebXML Registry compares to other registries

	How ebXML registry complements/interoperates with other web
services standards

	Implementation experiences

	Increased understanding of OASIS standards organization

Question:  What are some of the use cases you would like to see?

Question: Would you be interested in participating in the OASIS ebXML
Registry Committee?
	No
	Yes

Question: Are there other aspects of ebXML Registry/Repository you are
interested in learning about, or specific questions you have related to
ebXML Registry/Repository? Please list.

I'm not sure if we want to use these same questions again this time, but
this at least gives you an idea of the kind of information regarding our
audience that we are interested in learning about.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager