Subject: RE: [regrep] Draft lightning round presentation

Thanks Farrukh - I am incorporating many of your suggestions and hope to
have an updated draft for our meeting tomorrow. I was puzzled by these
comments:
Snip
Slide 21 mentions "freebXML OMAR" which is really freebXMl Registry 3.0.

Also Adobe is missing in company's that support regrep in their
products.
I bet Monica will find a few more things on this important slide.
snip

There are only 4 slides, so not sure where you were seeinng freebXML
OMAR and the comment about Adobe?

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh S. Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 3:17 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep

Hi Kathryn,

The slides look good. Thank you. Here are some comments.

On Slide 3: ...Work Status

WSRP (Remote Portlets) Profile is an approved Committee Draft by WSRp TC
and not work in progress:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/documents.php
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp-p
fb-ebxml-tn-1.0.pdf

ebXML Registry Profile for Web Services:

This has been split into:

-ebXML Registry Profile for WSDL
-ebXML Registry Profile for XML Schema
-ebXML Registry Profile for Namespaces

I need to get the 3 aligned in a consistent state and post an update for
TC review.

I wonder if Slide 4 may be better as a Pie chart where each pie segment
is an industry segment (e.g. Government, Healthcare Automotive, Telecom
etc. and then company names in pie segments? There could be different
color  codes for Standard Vs. End User vs. Product to distinguish use of
regrep in a standard (e.g. IHE healthcare standard) from uses in a
product (e.g. IBM
HL7 ESB healthcare product) from  enduser deployment.

BTW we should  include  the IBM  HL7 ESB in adoption somewhere. This
product is described here.

<https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03004c/easyaccess/cpe/download13/66156/PS_HL
7_ESB_Shabo_14nov06.pdf >

Slide 21 mentions "freebXML OMAR" which is really freebXMl Registry 3.0.

Also Adobe is missing in company's that support regrep in their
products.
I bet Monica will find a few more things on this important slide.

Thanks Kathryn.