Subject: REST work in the news....

Folks - check out

 http://www.dehora.net/journal/2007/04/and_so_it_goes.html

See link at very bottom - all press is good press!

I have to plead my case with Bill de Hora that I was doing REST before it was cool - in fact Duane and I demo'd our first REST-like application in 1999! (still have those demo files for ecommerce selling of sun block products!)

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)