Subject: RE: [regrep] Links need to be updated to French translations of specs

Hi Farrukh,
This came up before when the version 2.0 translations were moved. At
that time I was told that the links had to go out to the external site,
as they were the source and owners.  I can check again, but I suspect
will get the same answer.  See also the policy on translations, section
4:  http://www.oasis-open.org/about/translation_policy.php

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh S. Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:25 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Links need to be updated to French translations of
specs

Dear Colleagues,

It appears thethe following text:

"See French translation of ebXML Registry Information Model v3.0
<http://www.services.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/r
egistre_modele3.pdf>,
and French translation of ebXML Registry Services and Protocols v3.0
<http://www.services.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/r
egistre_partie2.pdf>."

on our web site has out-of-date links and leads to an unknown page.

The links have been updated and the new links are the following :

http://www.msg.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registr
e_modele3.pdf
http://www.msg.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registr
e_partie2.pdf

Kathryn, Can we find out if we can place these documents on OASIS web
site to avoid issues like this in future?

Thanks.