Subject: RE: [regrep] Title suggestion for Webinar

Farrukh,

Seems to pigeon hole you too much.

What about - "OASIS ebXML Registry Repository - enabling SOA architectures.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [regrep] Title suggestion for Webinar
From: "Farrukh S. Najmi" <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, May 11, 2007 12:39 pm
To: ebXML Regrep <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear colleagues,

I would like to propose the following title:

"
OASIS ebXML Registry and Repository

The System of Record for SOA Governance
"

Note that "Record" in prioposed title implies any type of information.

This title focuses the presentation on use of RegRep as a SOA Repository
and key enabler for SOA Governance.

We can make sure we explain upfront that RegRep can support many other
diverse use cases but that the
presentation will focus on this specific one to make it more concrete
for this use case.

Please let me know what you think of the title. Also is it too late for
us to change to Webinar title to match whatever we decide?

Carl, Nikola and I will work on the draft slides and plan to have an
initial slide deck for team review by next TC meeting.
Nikola and I got start on this earlier this week. Thanks.