Subject: RE: [regrep] Title suggestion for Webinar

My apologies. Here are all of the proposals (I think) for the title thus
far:

ebXML Registry and Repository: adoption, applications and SOA
deployments

ebXML Registry and Repository: SOA, applications, deployments and
governance

OASIS ebXML Registry and Repository: the System of Record for SOA
Governance

OASIS ebXML Registry and Repository The System of Record for SOA
Deployments

OASIS ebXML Registry Repository - enabling SOA solutions

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services