Subject: Meeting reminder and draft agenda: Out of the office for two days

I will be out of the office Tues and Weds this week, so am sending the
meeting announcement and draft agenda early. Please let me know of
additional items for the agenda and we can add them on Thursday morning.

Below are the meeting details and draft agenda for our meeting Thursday,
May 17th at 8:00 am PT:

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn directly.

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes (sorry, I don't have this out yet KRB)

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: Farrukh, Carl,
David, Nikola, Kathryn, Farrukh, Nikola, Kathryn)

3. REST Subcommittee status

4. Webinar: date set, time to talk about presentation

6. Other items

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager