Subject: [Fwd: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Proposed Charter for OASIS SearchWeb Services TC]

FYI...

This is a comment I just sent to request adding RegRep as an input to
the proposed OASIS Search Web Services TC.

--- Begin Message ---

I would like to request amending the following section:

"
2. Additional non-normative material relating to the TC's start-up

a. Similar or applicable work (OASIS and elsewhere)

"

and adding:

OASIS ebXML RegRep (ISO 15000, parts 3, 4)
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=regrep>

as another relevant input to the TCs startup. ebXML RegRep provides a
variety of flexible and extensible
search interfaces and protocols and also provides enforcement of
fine-grained role-based access control
and authorization policies on search operations. The search protocols
supports federated searches across multiple
information stores.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the work of the new TC.

--- End Message ---