Subject: Webinar slides

Attached are the OASIS intro slides that Pim will be presenting to
introduce each TC. We need to append our webinar slides to the end of
these and upload to Kavi (with a cc to Pim).  Farrukh, will you be able
to post a version of our webinar slides prior to our ebXML RegRep TC
meeting this Thursday so we have time to review prior to the meeting?
Since I (for one) am not able to open the open source documents, could
there be a version available in either ppt or pdf as well?  Thanks!

 <<OASIS ebXML webinar June 4.ppt>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies