Subject: Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Below are the meeting details and draft agenda for our meeting Thursday,
June 14th at 8:00 am PT:

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn directly.

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes (sorry, I don't have this out yet KRB)

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: Monica, Farrukh,
Carl, David, Nikola, Kathryn, Farrukh, Nikola, Kathryn)

3. REST Subcommittee status

4. Report from Webinar

5. Approval of Errata documents following closing of public comment
period (after resolving any comments). This must be a full majority vote
which can be done during the meeting and documented in the minutes.
Please attend if at all possible so we can conduct the vote and move the
Erratas to the final step.  See Mary's earlier e-mail:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200706/msg00004.html

6. Other items

Talk to you tomorrow!

Kathryn