Subject: RE: [regrep] RE: Status of Regrep Errata?

Hi Mary,
Did the ebXML errata documents get posted, and if so where?  Also can you tell me what the official status is of the errata documents?

Thanks
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 6:42 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] RE: Status of Regrep Errata?

Hi Mary,
The ebXML Registry TC approved the errata documents at the last ebXML Registry TC telecon, held on June 14th.  Please see the minutes for June 14th in the attachments in the e-mail documenting the vote and approval. http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/200706/msg00015.html

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services