Subject: Re: W3C Recommendations

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:36 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: FW: failure notice

I tried posting this to Registry. No luck so far after forwarding to
admin.
Dale Moberg

Subject: RE: [regrep] W3C Recommendations

There are other policy attachment possibilities that were not
specifically addressed by the Policy Attachment CR. For example, there
is a submission "Web Services Policy Attachment for Endpoint Reference
(WS-PAEPR)" at   http://www.w3.org/Submission/2007/03/

Registry could, it seems to me, create its own document for relating
policy to subjects, at different granularities.

CPPA would be interested in that development in that for v 3.0, a
Document Exchange module for Policy is introduced (along with a module
for WSDL). The natural subject granularity for a CPPA policy attachment
is for an Action within a Service. But it could be for an entire Service
or, perhaps, for all of a Party's services or for the entire CPA for
both parties, ... CPPA has not so far entered into this subject
granularity issue and has left the use of the included policy (including
effective policy computations, if any) to the implementations.=20