Subject: RE: [regrep] [Fwd: Re: [regrep-comment] Inconsistency in section 6.3.2 of ebXMLRS, version 3.0.1-cd3]

I will ask OASIS to withdraw the current errata with the TCs approval. I
will also check on how soon we can submit the new errata. There is a six
month restriction on erratas so it is still a few months off. At the
least we as a TC can review and vote to approve this and make it
available on our page, and wait if necessary the allotted time for it to
be submitted to OASIS.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:03 AM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] [Fwd: Re: [regrep-comment] Inconsistency in section
6.3.2 of ebXMLRS, version 3.0.1-cd3]

Dear colleagues,

I am taking full responsibility for this oversight during the review of
3.0.1 and errata. My apologies.

Attached is a fixed version of 3.0.1 (I call is cd4) for your review.
The changes are very small and shown in changebars under section 6.3.2
"Invoking a Stored Query".

Please review it quickly as this is a mistake we should fix ASAP.

Kathryn, we probably ought to rev the errata with same change ASAP.

Again, I am sorry for this mistake.