Subject: Unable to attend regularly scheduled meeting Feb. 7

Hi, my husband is having oral surgery tomorrow, so I will not be able to
attend the regularly scheduled ebXML RegRep telecon. If you would like
to use the phone number and time to continue version 4.0 discussion,
please feel free to go ahead.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0182 phone
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-3491 fax