Subject: RE: [regrep] draft minutes meeting May 15th

I apologize for missing the meeting, my other commitment ran until after 9:00. Thank you all for your participation!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

From: carl mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:35 AM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] draft minutes meeting May 15th

Please review Draft Minutes of the OASIS ebXML Registry/Repository TC May 15, 2008

Attendees:

Carl Mattocks

Farrukh Najmi

Nikola Stojanovic

Minute taker

Carl Mattocks

Topic : ebXML Registry facilitating Register synchronization:

FN referred to discussion items on the TC Wiki.

Potential factors-

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008_Communique#nid1GY8

Action to carl: Research work of other TCs that have focused on effective URI management

Next meeting will be June  2008.

--
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC