Subject: Next ebXML Registry TC meeting June 12th

Our next scheduled ebXML TC meeting is Thursday June 12th. Please RSVP!

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:57 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Proposed canonical queries

Dear Colleagues,

For RegRep 4 I would like to propose some changes to canonical
(predefined) queries.

The following link is to some new and updated queries fpr regrep4:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/query

Can we please review these as part of the agenda for next TC meeting.
Thanks.

Please note that these queries are just the beginning. There are several
additional queries that need similar wiki definition and review. I have
already created the AdhocQuery definition and what is needed is for a
wiki page to be created to specify each of these additional queries so
we can review those in due time. Is this something that another TC
member could help with so we can make parrallel progress on the spec?

Thanks.

Farrukh Najmi