Subject: Service Information Model in RegRep 4

Dear Colleagues,

Managing services and data sets produced/consumed by services is a very
important use case for RegRep.

I have been working on harmonizing various Service Information model
that are dominant today.
The experience suggests that perhaps we should consider improving our
ServiceInformationModel
for RegRep 4 to better reflect the needs of the user community.

I have started a wiki page on this topic at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/serviceModel>

Please review the page so discuss in our next meeting as a planned
agenda item.
Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi