Subject: Classification Information Model changes for RegRep 4

Dear Colleagues,

Our Classification Information Model has served us well since the
beginnings of RegRep 1.0.
In my experience with it in the last 8 years I have learned of a few
important limitations in it
and have some proposals on how these limitations could be addressed.

To that end I have created a very small wiki page at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/classificationModel>

Please study that page, the issues identified and the proposed solutions
so we could discuss them at
our next meeting. Please share any thoughts via email prior to the
meeting if possible.

Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi