Subject: Meeting reminder and draft agenda - for meeting on WEDNESDAY, Aug 13th

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our meeting scheduled
for WEDNESDAY August 13th at 8:00 am Pacific Time. Call in info and
draft agenda follow:

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn directly.

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes (see attached)
   <<[regrep] Meeting minutes from our meeting July 24th>>

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: Kathryn,
Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh, Nikola)

3. ebXML version 4.0 discussion
Changes proposed for the Classification Infomodel
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/classification
Model>

The following two items are left over from our last meeting:
* CatalogContentRequest/Response:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200807/msg00003.html>

* Restful ObjecT References:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200807/msg00011.html>

New item:
Non URN values for id and lid
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/rim>

4. Other items

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

--- Begin Message ---
Attached are the minutes from our last meeting, July 24th. Also copied
and pasted in this e-mail for your convenience:

ebXML Meeting Minutes, July 24, 2008

Attendees:
Nikola
Farrukh
Carl
Kathryn

Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes
 	Minutes approved.

2. Minute taker
	Kathryn

3. ebXML version 4.0 discussion
	Service Information Model Discussion:  We refined what we mean
with naming. The proposal will be renamed from "Service Binding Slot" to
"Service Binding Type" extension. Farrukh agreed to update the Wiki to
reflect this change.
	Discussion of Classification Information Model: There was quite
a bit of discussion regarding this item. Farrukh agreed to update the
Wiki to reflect our discussion.
	We ran out of time for discussing the other items on the agenda.
We will move those items to the agenda for the next meeting.

4.  Other Items:
	Due to travel and vacation schedules, we decided to change our
next meeting date to August 13th, same time and telecon information.
Kathryn took the action item to update the calendar with the revised
meeting date.
 <<ebXML Reg Minutes July 24 2008.doc>>