Subject: ebRS 4.0 draft 4

Dear colleagues,

Nikola and I have been making steady progress on ebRS 4.0 draft. The
draft is 90% written. Rather than wait for 100% completion I am
attaching the latest draft 4 to start the TC review process. We wil
start work on ebRIM after we have completed draft content for ebRS.

Lets discuss next steps in our TC meeting today. Thanks.

Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com

regrep-rs-4.pdf

regrep-spec-4.1-draft4.zip