Subject: JIRA Accounts created

Hi All -

I have set up a JIRA Issue tracker project for the RegRep 4.0 spec work.
So far, I have created user accounts for the five TC members who are
actively working on editing the 4.0 spec for the December time-frame.
The five TC members listed as the primary recipients of this email
should (in theory) have received an email yesterday from the JIRA system
containing username/password information. Please let me know if you did
not receive such an email (Subject will be something like '[JIRA]
Account Created'  (Farrukh, I know you didn't so no need to respond).
Also let me know if the individual email addresses I used are not the
appropriate ones.

If any other TC members would like to be added to the JIRA project for
ebXML regrep 4.0 spec work, drop me a line and I will create an account
for you.

Within the JIRA project, I have so far created two separate components -
one for the work on the ebRS spec and on for the ebRIM spec.  If you
submit issues, please categorize the issue using the appropriate
component, as it will make managing the issues easier.

Kathryn - I did check that it is possible to create documents from the
issue lists. We can theoretically choose between Word docs and Excel
spreadsheets. When I actually test the feature, I notice that documents
get generated as expected, but under the hood they are HTML-based
documents with MS Office extensions.  I think that will work ok, but
maybe we can discuss what exactly is needed during one of the upcoming
telcons.

-Oliver