Subject: Re: [regrep] JIRA Accounts created

Hi Mary,

It is hosted by MIT Lincoln Labs. Recall we had discussed the issue of
lack of issue tracking and version control with you around June 10, 2008
over the phone. Based on my recollection you had said it was OK for us
to use external resources since OASIS did not provide these. Also recall
that JIRA is available for non-profit use to OASIS from Atlassian but
OASIS would have to host it at their site.

Please reconfirm that we are OK with using MIT's JIRA for our issue
management. Thanks.