Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda - PLEASE NOTE NEWTELECON NUMBERS

Dear colleagues,

No one has said otherwise so I am assuming all members can make it.
Please make sure that sure that you let list know if you cannot make it
to any
TC meeting.

I propose that we review and discuss open issues by priority order as
listed here:

<http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC>

Thanks.