Subject: Meeting notes

Attached are the notes from our telecon meeting from April 2nd. Please
let me know if there are any corrections or additions.

Attendees:
Nikola
Farrukh
Carl
Oliver
Kathryn

1. Approval of minutes
	Minutes from the last meeting were approved

2. Minute taker:
	Kathryn

3. Version 4.0 issues discussion
	Nikola and Farrukh had worked on a presentation for a recent OGC
meeting. The presentation covered some work on proposed features for
registration procedures for version 4.0. Farrukh reviewed the slides
(see email in archives) during the course of our discussion. The OGC is
building on the regrep specs. Suggestion is to hold on XPDL for now. We
need to determine what the configurable use cases are first. Need to
tighten up the basic spec then look at areas that need to be more
configurable.

	We reviewed the presentation to the OGC, focusing on areas of
the process for registering content into registries. These are proposed
for changes for version 4.0. Proposed changes included organization
roles, person roles, commenting mechanisms, and the change proposal
submit, receive, and review processes.

	The team agreed to review the presentation materials and discuss
via e-mail and over the next telecon.

Next telecon scheduled for April 16th at 8:00 am Pacific Time.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax