Subject: FW: [regrep] FW: Comments solicited -- ISO/IEC CD2 11179-3 and ISO/IEC 19763 Part 3

Please note: this is one agenda item I want to be sure we have time to discuss, so will be placing it at the top of our agenda. Please review materials (see below) prior t o our meeting.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:44 AM
To: ebXML Regrep

They would like comments by end of April so they have time to review and address. We could also identify a liaison as a formal way to submit comments.  This doesn't give us much time to submit comments by end of April, so please review the documents in the previous email and let's start exchanging ideas for comments via email prior to our meeting next week.

Thanks!