Subject: Fwd: eGoverment Registry

Folks:

Knowing it is always useful to have a list of Reg Rep users ..  please send to the group any references of use for eGovernment.

cheers
Carl

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebhi Soliman Baraka <rbaraka@iugaza.edu.ps>
Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM
Subject: eGoverment Registry
To: CarlMattocks@checkmi.com

Dear Carl,

Greetings…

I am investigating the use of registries (ebXML/UDDI) in eGovernment.

Could you please direct me to some resources related to specific research, frameworks, standards in this area.

Many thanks,

Rebhi Baraka

--

Rebhi Baraka

Faculty of Information Technology

Islamic University of Gaza

P.O.Box 108, Gaza Strip

Palestinian National Authority

Tel: +972 2860 700 Local 2640   Fax: +972 2860 800

--
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC