Subject: RE: [regrep] Issue 88: Need a query parameter to get only latestversion of matched objects in a query

+1 on the (1) choice

-Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:24 PM
To: ebXML Regrep

<http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/browse/REGREPTC-88>

We need to decide between the two possibilities:

1) Filtering of older versions is default behavior and not filtering is
an option
2) Not filtering older versions is default behavior and filtering older
versions is an option

I am guessing that Filtering older versions would be the more common use
case so that lends weight to (1).
However, current behavior is consistent with (2)

My vote is for (1)

Please share your thoughts.