Subject: Re: [regrep] Do we need to have a meeting Thursday?

Hi Guys,

Since no one said they are unable to attend I am assuming we are on for today and will dial in shortly. Thanks.

Farrukh Najmi wrote:
4A9F3655.7030801@wellfleetsoftware.com" type="cite">
I will be unable to make the meeting on Sep 17th. So if we skip the Sep 3rd meeting we would not meet until October 1.

I am available for tomorrow's meeting.

We have the following new issues we could discuss tomorrow.

Also I would like to discuss further the following issue:

http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/browse/REGREPTC-99

Who is unavailable tomorrow?

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
4CA074FFE64C114B9DEC89701310DCF209E57441@XCH-NW-1V2.nw.nos.boeing.com" type="cite">
No new agenda items have been submitted; do we need to have our
regularly scheduled telecon at 8:00 am Pacific Time (11:00 am Eastern
Time) or should we cancel?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax