Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - RegRep 4 CD3 Draft 1 spec bundle (regrep-cd3-draft1.zip)(formerly regrep-spec-4.5-SNAPSHOT.zip) modified

Dear colleagues,

This was just a rename of the zip file to be consistent with past naming
conventions. The zip file is the same as last message.

The regrep-cd3-draft1 spec bundle is now available. It has 27 issues
resolved as well as the new Registration Procedures feature set.
This reflects the all our work on issues and new features over the last
several months. Thanks you for your valuable contributions during our TC
meetings.
Special thanks to Nikola for reviewing this version prior to publication.

I would like to propose that all of us start reviewing cd3-draft1 with a
fine tooth comb and posting comments on the TC email list.
These comments will be converted to JIRA issues and resolved quickly. As
a result, I expect cd3-draft2 to come out soon which we can then
vote on and approve as a committee draft per OASIS processes. Lastly,
please mark the date October 1, 2009, so you can attend our next TC meeting.
It is likely to have important discussions on the process and plan for
approval of cd3.

Thanks again.