Subject: RE: Meeting Notes: October 15, 2009

Thank you Farrukh for the meeting notes!

For our records, in attendance were the following:

Farrukh
Kathryn
Nikola
Carl
Oliver

I recommend we encourage others to join the TC to become full members so we can have their participation and discussion.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:15 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep
Subject: Meeting Notes: October 15, 2009

Here are the meeting notes from today's meeting...

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Please let the list know if you will not be able to attend.
>
> Date:  Thursday, Oct 15, 2009
> Time:  08:00am - 09:00am PT
>
> Event Description:
> The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
> USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
> USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
> PARTICIPANT PASSCODE 7627600
>
> For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Attendees: Kathryn (chair), Farrukh, Nikola, Oliver, Carl

> Agenda:
> 1. Approval of Minutes from Sept 3rd:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200909/msg00004.html

Minutes were approved by unanimous consent.

> 2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers:(Kathryn,
> Oliver, Farrukh, Kathryn, Nikola, Farrukh, Oliver, David, Farrukh,
> Kathryn, Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh,Nikola)

Farrukh volunteered.

> 3. Discussion for v4.0 (see recent emails)

Nikola: Proposed a deadline for end-to-end review and comments on CD3
Kathryn: Proposed smaller deadlines to review smaller chunks
Farrukh: Proposed a deadline fro ebRIM and a deadline for ebRS

ACTION: All - Review and comment on ebRIM from cd3-draft1 by Oct 29, 2009
ACTION: All - Review and comment on ebRS from cd3-draft1 by Nov 12, 2009
ACTION: Farrukh to update JIRA priorities by COB Oc 15, 2009

4. OWL Profile

Farrukh: Reviewed email proposing new OWL Profile
All: Agree on goals and high level approach for proposed spec
Farrukh: Kajal Claypool of MIT has promised to provided significant input and review
Oliver: We should also get Kristin Stock's input (all agreed)
Carl: Validate use cases with OGC, UBL communities (all agreed)
Farrukh: Should the version of new spec be 4.0 or 2.0?
Oliver: no point trying to align version with core specs as they will likely diverge over time. All agreed.

ACTION: Farrukh to produce first draft of new spec in next few week
ACTION: Farrukh to notify Peter Yim of this development
ACTION: Farrukh followup with Asuman

Next Meetings: Oct 29, 2009 (ebRIM focus), Nov 12, 2009 (ebRS focus)