Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - ebXML RegRep Profile for Web Ontology Language(OWL) 2.0 draft3 (regrep-owl-profile-2.0-draft3.pdf) uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

I have received some very good input on the profile from Luis Bermudez
of SURA as well as Kristin Stock of University of Nottingham.
They have also graciously agreed to contribute to the review of the spec
on an ongoing basis.

Lastly, I heard from Dr. Asuman Dogac. She told me she would be unable
to contribute to the new ersion of the spec due to lack of time.