Subject: RE: Transition to OASIS JIRA

will do.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
IMS - Information Management Solutions

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 6:37 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep
Subject: Transition to OASIS JIRA

Hi Kathryn,

Recall that we started our JIRA when OASIS did not offer one. Oliver and MIT Lincoln Labs graciously offered us to use their JIRA.
I think we should move our JIRA to the official OASIS one so we reduce the burden on Oliver and Lincoln Labs. Can you please request Mary to get us a JIRA project instance for the following three projects:
  • regrep-core (for core specs like ebRIM, ebRS)
  • regrep-owl-profile
  • regrep-wsdl-profile
We need need separate projects as they will need to be reved on their own development cycles.

Thanks for your help.