Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - RegRep 4 WD5 spec bundle (regrep4-wd5.zip) uploaded

A minor schema fix is required in rim.xsd.

At L363: Refer to global RegistryObject element

The RegistryObjectListType definition should look like this:

<complexType name="RegistryObjectListType">
  <annotation>
    <documentation xml:lang="en">
    Represents a list of RegistryObjectType instances.
    </documentation>
  </annotation>
  <sequence>
    <element ref="tns:RegistryObject"  minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
  </sequence>
</complexType>

--
Richard